Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange

Follow Me on Pinterest

UPDATE June 23, 2012:

I was super excited to see a package from Janelle come in the mail yesterday. Like a kid I immediately ripped it open to reveal a fun and colorful necklace with matching set of earrings made from BUTTONS! I'm a fan of all things funky and original, so of course I love it. Thanks for the great gift Janelle!



I just finished the final touches to the neck-wrap for my giftee. One of her favorite colors is deep turquoise, so I hope at the very least she likes the fabric selection! The flower is on a pin so if she's not in a flower kind of mood, it can be removed.


All in all this was a really fun exchange to participate in, and look forward to doing it in the fall again!


Tuesday June 12, 2012:

I signed up for the USA Gift Exchange Summer 2012. I'm making a crafty gift for Janelle, who has a great blog, and then I will receive a gift in the mail from a different anonymous person. I'm excited for both! The event closes the end of June, so in the next few weeks, I'll have at least two cool new items to share with you. Did I mention that I can't wait?!

How fun would this be on a smaller, maybe local scale? But one where we could actually get together for the exchange! I'll put that on my "when I have a moment" list...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Janelle. I've worn the set a couple time and have received compliments each time!

    ReplyDelete