Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hauntingly Fun Halloween Party

Follow Me on Pinterest
This is an insanely busy time of year for our family. My husband was out of state for a week, and I'll be gone traveling for work for 10 days straight. We might be short on time but not on fun! We managed to squeeze in a family Halloween party into one of our nights all together. On the agenda was pumpkin carving and fun eats.

Our Hauntingly Fun Family Halloween Party Menu 

  • Jack-o'-lantern Quesadillas - we  used sun-dried tomato basil tortillas and added cooked chicken
  • Acorn Squash
  • Halloween Snack Mix - Mix together cashews, peanuts, raisins, candy corn and carmel corn rice snacks in a box. Done. Ok, so you're probably thing rice cakes, rally? I know, I know - not nearly as good as the real thing, but hey, we're having cupcakes too!)
  • Funfetti Halloween Cupcakes with Frosting- Compliments of Pillsbury
  • Ghoulish Punch - My son thought this was so fun!

We'll be wrapping up the night with a game or two. If you're family has any Halloween traditions, I would love to hear about them!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment