Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crocheted Leg Warmers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Leg Warmers: Cute and yet functional

The holidays are around the corner and it's about to get crazy in here! I had the awesome opportunity to go to "quilt camp" with my mom for a few days, so I planned some projects to complete - One of which was my daughters Christmas outfit which will be revealed in it's entirety in December ( I love suspense :). 

I got a free pattern for the leg warmers here. Again, I haven't crocheted a thing since high school and still didn't think this was too difficult. It helped that my mom, a crocheting maniac, was by my side throughout the entire first leg warmer. Thanks mom!

I did deviate from the pattern to suit my taste. Rather than end with the cuff as directed, I finished with a scallop edge, which I think works better for short little legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment